Pure Restoration Inc. knows that when accidental water damage occurs in your home or
business you need a professional restoration company that will act quickly to mitigate your loss.
Because time is critical when dealing with water damage every second counts delay in removing
the water and promptly restoring the affected areas could lead to serious structural property
damage. Such damage will progress unless professional action is taken.
Don't wait until you're knee-deep in water to take steps to protect your home from damage left
behind by broken pipes or leaking appliances. What often starts out as a small leak or drip can
quickly wreak havoc, destroying your home and personal belongings. Routine maintenance
checkups and assistance can mean the difference between a simple mop up or major
If you have suffered water damage, it is important to act quickly and find a skilled restoration
technician to restore your home to pre-loss condition.
Pure Restoration Inc. technicians are highly-trained, certified and experienced in all aspects of
water damage restoration to include the processes of dehumidification, carpet repair and
re-installation, mold and mildew prevention and remediation, sewage decontamination and
contents cleaning. Our team will assess each water damage situation and determine the best
course of action to meet your needs.
Water damage is, in itself, a serious problem. But water damage can lead to even more
hazardous situations, such as mold growth or, worse, toxic mold growth. You need the services
of a licensed professional you can trust.
The quicker you address the problem, the less extensive the damage will be since it may only
take 24-48 hours for toxic black mold to germinate and grow.
Pure Restoration Inc. can help. We offer the most comprehensive remediation services
available, employing only the most skilled, well-trained and certified technicians who use the
most up-to-date equipment and techniques in the field.
Our 24 hour costumer service center will provide immediate response in the event of water
Give us a call whenever you need us. We will use our experience to help you prevent further
damage from occurring.
Our company takes pride in our restoration progress and works closely with the property home
owners, business managers and insurance company adjusters to make sure your home or
business is restored quickly and smoothly.
|Our flood, water damage, restoration services include:
- Residential and Commercial services.
- 24 - hour, 7 days a week emergency response- days, night, weekends, we're ready whenever you
need us to handle any size job.
- Fast response - within 60 minutes.
- Water extraction and removal with powerful truck mounted machine, state of the art equipment.
- Rapid - drying of carpets, rugs, mats, walls, floors and ceilings to help minimize the damage.
- Dehumidifying the entire premises with air dryers.
- Mildew treatments to prevent odor and mold growth.
- Garbage removal and disposal.
- Deodorizing and disinfecting the damage areas.
- Working directly with your insurance provider to help the speedy processing of claims for water
- Never turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is
wet, and stay away from sagging ceilings.
- Never rip up the carpet and pad. This could
cause permanent damage to the materials.
- Never leave books, newspapers and other
paper materials on wet carpets and floors.
- Never attempt to dry carpeting with an
electric heater. It will only dry the surface
and not dry the padding.
- Never turn up the heat above 68 degrees,
as this will help cause mildew to become
|24 / 7/ 365
Call 24 / 7
- Identify the source of the incoming water and, if
possible, stop it or call a professional to handle it.
- Turn off all electrical appliances in and around the
area affected by water before you get in to the area
to reduce electrical hazards.
- Remove or elevate furniture off wet areas to
prevent permanent stains or rust marks from
- Empty out closet floors, including shoes and
cardboard boxes which could cause staining.
- Call us day or night to schedule an inspection or to
begin emergency drying procedures.
|24 Hour Emergency Service. Immediate Response. Toll Free 1.800.997.8731